Featured Broker: IG - Cryptocurrencies, 15k+ markets, 185k active clients & LSE listed (Read IG Review)
Hargreaves Lansdown Reviews
Hargreaves Lansdown are one of the largest execution only brokers in the UK. HL is #1 investment platform in the UK for private investors. They have over £58.8bn under management for 783,000 clients. HL also won Sipp award Voted “Best Wealth Manager” by MoneyWeek readers.
Submit your review
HL is a great place to start if you're new to trading. You can see your low risk longterm investments like ISAs alongside your fund account. So you have it all in one place. But it's expensive: if you're doing regular trades you'll ramp up your fees in no time. But it's great for your standard ISA funds and the customer service on the phone or email is superb.Great for granddads, not so great for whippersnappers.
(Trading stocks and commodities with Hargreaves Lansdown for over 5 years on a monthly basis)
- Trading Platform 3/5: It's a basic, easy to use platform. But the charges are steep: £15 or thereabouts for each trade.
- Customer Service 5/5
- Mobile Apps 4/5: It's a good app but not quite modern enough. It does what you need it to.
- Spreads & Pricing 3/5: This isn't really my neck of the woods.
- Market Range 4/5: One big glaring omission: cryptocurrencies!
- Trade Execution Speed 5/5
- Added Value 5/5