Featured Broker: IG - Cryptocurrencies, 15k+ markets, 185k active clients & LSE listed (Read IG Review)
Our objective is to present the best pricing, accounts and compare the features that are actually important to traders. By comparing the key features we can offer a quick way to compare the best choice therefore allowing traders to make an informed choice when choosing a new or switching providers. Sponsored and featured brokers sometimes appear first but we also include brokers we do not have financial relationships with. We provide independent comparisons and may receive a form of compensation for including some companies in the tables.
The comparison tables on goodbrokerguide.co.uk are sort-able so you can rank brokers based on what is important to you.
If a broker has paid to advertise in a prime position on the tables it will be marketed as “Featured”
Our methodology for default rankings include industry expert’s direct experience and is also based on (but not limited to) the below:
- Pricing and spreads
- Margin requirements
- Trading platforms available
- How long a broker has been established
- Added value services such as research, news, signal and charting
- Balance sheet, financial visibility such as LSE listed, customer client funds protection
- Markets and order types available
- Payment and withdrawal methods
- Private client and corporate services available
- If it is available to overseas clients, translated websites and foreign speaking staff
- Overall service and reputation in the industry
The data gathered is sourced from the brokers official websites and often collaborated direct with the broker.
Margin and spread information are updated on a monthly basis.
Good Broker Guide Featured Brokers
Created with Compare Ninja