Compare Top MT4 Brokers in the UK
MT4 or MetaTrader 4 is currently offered by over 600 brokers worldwide. Compare the top MT4 brokers to ensure you get the best pricing, tools, analysis, welcome bonus and features.
Spread betting, CFD and MT4 trading carry a high level or risk and can result in losses that exceed your deposits.
Created with Compare Ninja
ETX Capital are one of the oldest MT4 brokers in the UK. ETX was founded in 1965 as Monecor and remains a member of the London Stock exchange. They offer tight spreads as low as 0.7 on EuroDollar and 0.9 on other FX pairs. ETX has won some pretty decent awards including: Money AM Awards 2012 Best Online Charts. Investment Trends Award 2013 Best Value for Money and UK Forex Award 2013 Best Forex Trading Tool & Software.For new clients they offer a no deposit £20 to test their Pro, MT4 and Binary trading platforms. For depositing clients it is possible to claim up to £3,750 as a welcome bonus (more info).
IG Spread Betting
IG are the largest MT4 brokers in the world, by both market capitalization (they are listed on the LSE with a mkt cap of over £2.5bn) and active client base. As such IG invest have one of the largest range of markets available through their trading platform and some of the best free trader tools available to clients you can test their platform by opening a demo account here.
Core Spreads MT4
Core Spreads are one of the newest MT4 brokers in the UK. Core Spreads objective to to provide the tightest spreads in the industry but offering an execution only platform (i.e. now news, analysis, or trader tools). For spread bettors looking to reduce trading costs Core Spreads MT4 offer a simple, quick and easy to use trading platform find out more. For new clients they also offer a 50% rebate on your first month’s trading costs (which is a bit like an uncapped welcome bonus (sort of)).
What is MT4?
MT4 is the abbreviation for MetaTrader 4. MT4 is one of the best trading platforms and is owned and operated by MetaQuotes Software Corp. MT4 provides retail or private clients with a trading platform with institutional grade execution and functionality. Find out more…
MT4 Welcome Bonuses
Most MT4 brokers will offer incentives for new customers to open an account. These MT4 welcome bonuses are usually based on the initial deposit or the amount deposited into an account within the first month. We provide a break down of the best MT4 welcome bonuses and also what you need to do to get them.
Trading Forex and CFDs on MT4
MT4 is one of the most popular ways for traders to speculate on Forex and CFD (Contracts for Difference). The MT4 trading platform is excellent for all traders from absolute beginner to seasoned professionals.
All about MetaTrader 4
MetaTrader 4 is an exceptionally flexible trading platform, advanced tools of technical analysis, Trading Signals, mobile and automatic trading — MetaTrader 4 has all the bells and whistles that even the biggest traders need to improve their Forex trading
Open a MT4 Demo Account
If you are new to MT4 (or trading Forex) the best way to get started is to open an MT4 demo account. We show a list of all the brokers in the UK that offer MT4 as well as who will let you try the MT4 platform before having to deposit funds.
Technical Analysis on MT4
Trading Forex is all about market timing. Most MT4 traders are short term speculators and job in and out of the FX market on an intra day basis. The best research tool for spotting and confirming trading idea is technical analysis. By using the advanced technical analysis tools available on MT4 traders should be able to increase their edge on the markets.
Trading & Order Types
MT4 offers a little more than just buy and sell that some cut down retail platforms offer. Trade market, limit, stop to open, run trailing stops and run longs short positions in the same pair with the hedging tools. The order functionality of MT4 makes trading on it one of the most precise and flexible platforms around.
Download MT4 Trading Platform
The simplest way to download the right version of MT4 is to download it from the broker you want to trade with. There are currently over 600 brokers offering MT4 to their clients. But it’s important to make sure you only open an account with a UK regulated MT4 Broker where you get the best services and regulatory protection from the FCA.
Compare MT4 Brokerage Accounts
If you don’t know where to start when looking for an MT4 broker, use our comparison service. We provide a comparison table to UK based MT4 brokers. These brokers are all regulated and of good reputation – as well as being well established MT4 providers. It is very important that when you choose to lodge funds with a broker that they are properly protected. Your best chance of being as secure as possible is to only trade with a UK based broker that is regulated by the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority).
Automated Trading on MetaTrader 4
One of the strongest and most popular features is the ability to trade automatically on MT4. The automatic trading feature has been active since 2006 and tens of thousands of traders have used the function. The automated trading is two sided so you can either follow other traders via copy trading or upload your own code to the market place and sell it to potential followers in the MT4 market place where traders can buy robots & indicators. In the market place you’ll also find the complete array of MT4 signals and can search by filters to find a Forex trading signal.
Mobile Trading with Metatrader 4
Unlike many other mobile trading platforms, MT4 iPhone & iPad and Android OS MT4 trading platforms and mobile technology are almost identical to the desktop version. You get the same functionality, access, trading options and the ability to analyse technical analysis on the move. If you want to try out the MT4 Mobile platforms open an account with one of the MT4 brokers in our comparison tables.
You may also be interested in:
- Compare ayondo to Alternative Social Trading Brokers
- Compare Berry FX to Alternative Money Transfer and Currency Brokers
- Compare Brokers to City Index
- Compare CMC Markets to alternative brokers
- Compare Core Spreads to Alternative Spread Betting Brokers
- Compare Debt Crowd Funding Platforms
- Compare Equity Crowd Funding Platforms
- Compare eToro to other Social Brokers
- Compare ETX Capital to Alternative Brokers
- Compare Fair FX to other currency brokers and money transfer providers
- Compare FinancialSpreads.com to alternative brokers
- Compare Gain Capital to alternative CFD brokers
- Compare Hargreaves Lansdown to Alternative Stock Brokers
- Compare HiFX To Alternative Currency Brokers
- Compare IG to Alternative Brokers
- Compare International Money Transfers Quotes
- Compare InterTrader to alternative brokers
- Compare Investors Intelligence to other brokers
- Compare ISA Accounts in the UK
- Compare Money Corp to other currency brokers and money transfer providers
- Compare Plus 500 to alternative brokers
- Compare Saxo to other CFD Brokers
- Compare SIPP accounts in the UK
- Compare Stock Brokers in the UK
- Compare the best AUD rates from numerous brokers
- Compare Top Binary Options Brokers in the UK
- Compare Top Bond Brokers in the UK
- Compare TOP CFD Brokers in the UK
- Compare Top DMA Brokers in the UK
- Compare Top Financial Spread Betting Brokers
- Compare Top Forex Brokers in the UK
- Compare Top MT4 Brokers in the UK
- Compare Top Social Trading Brokers
- Compare Transferwise to other currency brokers and money transfer providers
- Compare UK Forex to other currency brokers and money transfer providers
- Compare World First to Alternative Currency Brokers
- Compare World First to other currency brokers and money transfer providers
Good Broker Guide Featured Brokers
Created with Compare Ninja