- Get tighter spreads – Spreadex have new variable spreads on FX offer greater value for trading foreign exchange. E.g. trade EUR/USD from a 0.6 spread and GBP/USD from a 0.9 spread.
- Trade Via Charts – Open and close trades, monitor and manage positions via desktop charts.
- Upgraded Android and iOS Apps – Trade on the go with mobile and tablet apps for iOS (with Touch ID login) and Android.
- Trade with 1 Point Spreads – Trade the UK 100, Germany 30 and EUR/USD from a 1 point spread and the SPX 500 from a 0.6 spread.
- Get Price Alerts – Get a text, email or push-notification when a market of interest reaches a level specified by you.
- Trade Out Of Hours – Trade the UK 100, Germany 30 and selected US stocks outside of normal trading hours.
- Auto Fill Reminders – Get a push notification when an order you have placed gets filled.
- Market Slippage Tools – Set your Price Tolerance Threshold to more quickly place trades during times of extreme market volatility.
Read our Spreadex Review…
Good Broker Guide Featured Brokers
|Saxo Capital Markets||ETX Capital||Plus 500||IG Index||Spreadex|
| Read Expert & Client Saxo Reviews
|| Read Expert & 30+ In Depth Client ETX Reviews
|| Read Plus 500 Reviews
CFD Service. 80.6% lose money
| Read Expert & 3+ Client IG Reviews
|| Read Expert & 50+ Client Spreadex Reviews
|Visit Saxo||Visit ETX Capital||Visit Plus 500||Visit IG||Visit Spreadex|
Looking for institutional broker? Compare prime brokers here
Richard started the Good Broker Guide in 2015 and has been a broker for 20 years most recently at Investors Intelligence and previously acting as multi asset derivatives broker at MF Global (Man Financial). Richard started his career working as a private client stockbroker at Walker Crips and Phillip Securities (now King and Shaxson) after interning on the NYMEX oil trading floor in New York and London IPE in 2000.