Find your prefect broker in under 1 minute with our interactive broker finder here
If you haven’t read our Spreadex review yet, here are a few new features you may not know you were able to do with the alternative spread betting broker:
- Get tighter spreads – Spreadex have new variable spreads on FX offer greater value for trading foreign exchange. E.g. trade EUR/USD from a 0.6 spread and GBP/USD from a 0.9 spread.
- Trade Via Charts – Open and close trades, monitor and manage positions via desktop charts.
- Upgraded Android and iOS Apps – Trade on the go with mobile and tablet apps for iOS (with Touch ID login) and Android.
- Trade with 1 Point Spreads – Trade the UK 100, Germany 30 and EUR/USD from a 1 point spread and the SPX 500 from a 0.6 spread.
- Get Price Alerts – Get a text, email or push-notification when a market of interest reaches a level specified by you.
- Trade Out Of Hours – Trade the UK 100, Germany 30 and selected US stocks outside of normal trading hours.
- Auto Fill Reminders – Get a push notification when an order you have placed gets filled.
- Market Slippage Tools – Set your Price Tolerance Threshold to more quickly place trades during times of extreme market volatility.
Good Broker Guide Featured Brokers
Looking for institutional broker? Compare prime brokers here