Broker of the month: ETX Capital, read our expert and 30+ client reviews here
- Get tighter spreads – Spreadex have new variable spreads on FX offer greater value for trading foreign exchange. E.g. trade EUR/USD from a 0.6 spread and GBP/USD from a 0.9 spread.
- Trade Via Charts – Open and close trades, monitor and manage positions via desktop charts.
- Upgraded Android and iOS Apps – Trade on the go with mobile and tablet apps for iOS (with Touch ID login) and Android.
- Trade with 1 Point Spreads – Trade the UK 100, Germany 30 and EUR/USD from a 1 point spread and the SPX 500 from a 0.6 spread.
- Get Price Alerts – Get a text, email or push-notification when a market of interest reaches a level specified by you.
- Trade Out Of Hours – Trade the UK 100, Germany 30 and selected US stocks outside of normal trading hours.
- Auto Fill Reminders – Get a push notification when an order you have placed gets filled.
- Market Slippage Tools – Set your Price Tolerance Threshold to more quickly place trades during times of extreme market volatility.
Read our Spreadex Review…
Good Broker Guide Featured Brokers
Looking for institutional broker? Compare prime brokers here
Richard started the Good Broker Guide in 2015 and has been a broker for 20 years most recently at Investors Intelligence and previously acting as multi asset derivatives broker at MF Global (Man Financial). Richard started his career working as a private client stockbroker at Walker Crips and Phillip Securities (now King and Shaxson) after interning on the NYMEX oil trading floor in New York and London IPE in 2000.